Did you know you can support The Wildlife Center of Texas just by shopping at Kroger? It’s easy when you enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®! To get started, click the link below and sign up with your Plus Card. You will need to create a Kroger.com account first if you do not already have one. Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for The Wildlife Center of Texas every time you shop and use your Plus Card!
Our charity code is: 80026
(Continue reading for INSTRUCTIONS)
Kroger’s “Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Program” has changed! Kroger no longer has a bar code you can scan at the store to link your card to an organization – you must register online instead.
- If you already have an account, click “Sign In” and login to your account – skip to step 5
- If you don’t have an online Kroger account, click “Create an account”.
Create your Kroger.com account
- To create an account, enter your email address and choose a password.
- You must also enter your zip code and select your preferred Kroger store.
- Then click “Create Account” at the bottom of the form.
Add your Kroger Plus card
- Next, enter you Kroger Plus card number, or you can use the phone number for your account, just like at the store.
- Enter your last name, and click “Add Card”.
Activate your account
- Kroger will send an email to the email address you registered with that contains a link to activate your account. Click the link to activate your Kroger account.
- After your account is activated, sign in using your email address and password.
Enroll in Community Rewards with the Wildlife Center of Texas
- Once you are logged in, click the “Community” button, then in the drop down menu, select “Kroger Community Rewards”.
- On the next page, scroll to the “Community Rewards” section at the bottom, and click the “Re-Enroll” button.
- On the following page, under “Find Your Organization” enter our charity code: 80026, then click “Search”.
- Under Select Your Organization, click the button next to The Wildlife Center of Texas, and then click “Enroll”.