Step 1: Go to www.kroger.com
- If you have already registered online, click “Sign In” and login to your account – skip to step 5
- If you don’t have an online Kroger account, click “Create an account”
Step 2: Create you Kroger.com account
- To create an account, enter your email address and choose a password
- You must also enter your zip code and select your preferred Kroger store
- Then click “Create Account” at the bottom of the form
Step 3: Add your Kroger Plus card
- Next enter you Kroger Plus card number, or you can use the phone number for your account, just like at the store.
- Enter your last name, and click “Add Card”
Step 4: Activate your account
- Kroger will send an email to the email address you registered with that contains a link to activate your account. Click the link to activate your Kroger account
- After your account is activated, sign in using your email address and password.
Step 5: Add the Wildlife Center of Texas to your Kroger Plus card!
- At the bottom right of your account screen, find the Community Rewards section.
- Click “Edit” to add an organization to your card
- In the search box, type “Wildlife Center of Texas,” or you can enter our code: 80026
- Click the radio button next to our organization and then click “Save”
That’s it! Starting 7-10 days after you register, whenever you use your Kroger Plus card at the grocery store, the Wildlife Center of Texas will get a portion of what you spend.
This year’s program will be in effect until August 31, 2014. Be sure to re-enroll next year!
Thank you for your support!!